Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Peeps Haves Compassioned Togethers To Fully Fund Patty Pans Long Awaited Olive to Comes HOME!!!

The Peeps Haves Compassioned Togethers To Fully Fund Patty Pans Long Awaited Olive to Comes HOME!!!
A Spezial Words From Patty Pan;

Hi everyone! This is Patty-Pan, from DOA. I want to thank everyone that donated to help me get my little Ophelia Licorice, Olive. As you all know, I ordered her long ago, expecting a much shorter wait. ^_^;; We all know that didn't happen. My grandma actually bought her for me as a birthday gift, as I have an October birthday. Eventually, I gave up on ever getting my Witch Piggy and started looking at other dolls to get my mind off her. Then, out of the blue, DollzWize and Tiggy offered to help me! I was so overjoyed when the donations were set up- and even more so when they started coming in! I can't beleive the kindness in this small community, after all of this hardship. The way you all offered what you had, after losing so much- I'm so incredibly touched. Thank you, every last one of you, who did anything to help me get my doll, including the wonderful Meda, of course! I will treasure my little piggy, one of the few to make it out. She is coming to me through the kindness of others, and a gem like that is hard to come by. 
Thank you, everyone. Best wishes and hopes to you all. Patty-pan



Spezial TANKs To Meda @ Luxour Academy for Managing Alls Da Donations!
Ans Tanks To Paula, Shannon, ans Kaley of Denver Doll Emporium for Savins Da Ophelia Licorice For Us!
Ans Most Spezcial TANKs To ALL Da PeePs Who TOGETHERSOME Helpsed In Everys Way To Turns So Much Loss Into Compassion Love and Happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment