Monday, May 27, 2013

HaPPyMosT Memorial DaY WeeKenD PeePs!
LuV ~ TiGGy!
 On's Wids Me Ballgame PiX
 EpicMosT Battle O Me YanKees Ans Da Orioles

 At's Camden Yards
 In's Da HeaT O Da Action!
 Hmmm, A Ball Be Come'nZ
 Trajectory = T minus....
Here's!
 I GoTs Dis - MINE!!!
 
OOOMPH!!!
 Where Be's I?....
 WhoA - I Caughts IT!!!
 TANKs Markakis!
 Ok Its An Oriole Ball - Its YouRs!
 I'm's MaGNamyMoUS!
One's For Da RecordBooK!
 LeTs Go YaNKee's - STomP STomP 
STOMP STOMP STOMP!
 Who SaYs I GoTs A Fowl Mouth?!!!
 Team Mascot Me BuTTs
 I WaNNa TaLKs To Da BirD!
YO BIRD! 
Ummm, Any Relation Ta Big Bird?
I'ms TinK'nZ Roast....
 WhaDya Means Me Yankees Came's In 2nd?....
 DanGs...
 
NeXTMosT Time...

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! It is so 'Memorial Day, American!' And Tiggy was so excited about all of it! What fun!
    hugs,
    Teresa in California
    http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Teresa - Indeed TiGGy had a Blast at the ballpark, and was into EversTinGs!!! TiGGs does bring so much JoY to everything - Thanks so Much for enjoying her adventures!
      TiGGy sends LuV!

      Delete
  2. Aww, never mind Tiggy! Revenge will be sweet! I love the last pictures, an empty stadium is very emotive! Great catch by the way, that must have left a few dents!! Kind regards, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Brian, I too thought those last photos in the stadium were so hauntingly beautiful. We did have a Blast at the Ballpark!

      TANKs Ya HairyPeeP! I GoTs Me Hope's Go'nZ! ~ LuV, TiGGy

      Delete