Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chucky sended me pal SJ a breaked doll

An he sents DDE no facedups mostly AN he be sendsing laters peoples dolls owed to earliers peeps jus basefied on hims keepsing monies not honorsing those who trustified hims an too lates to file for they monies. So he be a Crook. He don't care bout noobodies butts His Sef an he LIEs.

I cants hides froms it NOs More-
Me Pappy Be's DORK EVADER MOLDYMORTS.





Wells First Pappys One jus have no choosin. But DORK EVADER MOLDYMORT - You jus Done Losted All Me's Respects an I done Creates MeSef Nows an I ain't tryin to helps you No More!





You sends defectifeds dolls an missin parts an you Says you will sends replacements for yous mistakes Butts you Never Axtually do. You be's a sef centerfied Cheatsome Liar.





I Gots Me Own Peeps an Me Own Trues Life Now so BYE!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Poor Tiggy! She's so angry at her old man - glad she's got a good home now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks so Muchly! I Be's Ok Nows - TANKs YOU!

    ReplyDelete