HiYa Peeps! - I haves a Hardmost time waitsin for Stuffs. So I'ms offerin a Tutorial heres.
![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_u8VBcdejX9talnHDKu-mEiJEY2LRAzt-J0geipzMrH_0muLCHpww6yuh4_wtStxwObLV8jMwTicg4wwymJlhNul1tMhrT-Jr1ncK6HU0T4SorRYg-mkghO7ZdZvWPowGxvvg=s0-d)
(pettin ans cuddlin waat you already haves do helps!)
I haves a toughmost times wids waitins, so I STOMP Alots, which do work - DO Try Dis At Homes!!!
Sweets Eatins Helps Too
![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t5sWIDwKlj1yhSCvW4DZOx07xq-4yLwRS6rrPdJ1hH34ZQFuSUITXL2HXn8F9Gocs8p_PJL_myiIvCdnPnqBRGqQofjBDMYzPqRLaWq_d8ATW4HfYYlTvCh9rvsSedHtiD=s0-d)
Then B4 You Knowds it - Omigosh! A Box wids Yer Very Ownliest Name Comes!
![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vhK9IHf7CqBJiz5vTUSQoeon_lWU1s8eAhkFq_6pq3KuBCK9Pue1orIGfK50x2EfXQfFVwJMv8gZiqqnN7J92Af-2puQlynAy7gJknqAVG57VQWDQaJxu18yuFM5JFN79k=s0-d)
Next Ting Ya Knowed - Ya Be Butt Divins da Boxie!
![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t_pBaEraclFCJOxZWf6PnVNHfzBcqpLAHu5ObXK-BM4uFjqnC2zCLnOQN99S69gPnUuy8fmG4REIf3Xlm70wBuVSkL7mfupbjcJbjEgqcPU1Gco8XQHyM975UD5CzUy9iDqw=s0-d)
Ans Bondin wids yer very Ownliest Dolly!
![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_v5Jux8LKNA5aFMqEE5bREaLFzvf943eCUxZkygSaW5rdjDKj04kKLM1gxUUwFEjpxBYvafRygmakLB6KAT-WsS8gZoqyeyblEMc6g7acdhLMKMOPz49prmJMflgRmkV1_agA=s0-d)
So Hangs In Dere - Ans in da Meantime Please Apply Liberallsly!!!
![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sbHENWQd46FGPckNqAosZQmIyB2-fNOPF2c-FRtInoEMLWWYq9QPDvaHuRlrycELriP2USU5ZdoLc9Y3ZOeV53Nhuhxqp5vbEN8yPeiBJDmUR3e0ejnxM2JJBlJJR1qVGJ=s0-d)
(pettin ans cuddlin waat you already haves do helps!)
I haves a toughmost times wids waitins, so I STOMP Alots, which do work - DO Try Dis At Homes!!!
Sweets Eatins Helps Too
Then B4 You Knowds it - Omigosh! A Box wids Yer Very Ownliest Name Comes!
Next Ting Ya Knowed - Ya Be Butt Divins da Boxie!
Ans Bondin wids yer very Ownliest Dolly!
So Hangs In Dere - Ans in da Meantime Please Apply Liberallsly!!!


HAHAHA.. oh man, that is so very much me this week, waiting for WBV to arrive.
ReplyDelete